The possibility of rain delayed the paver sealant application on Saturday, but is now complete and set for the pending rain this weekend. The spa will be diamond pad sanded this coming Wednesday and then a determination can be made on whether we need to re-build it now or it can wait two years.
Depending on the schedule of various subs, installation of irrigation lines, new landscape and cleaning of the area and furniture can begin next Thursday orFriday.
I hope to be able to announce a potential pool opening time frame the end of next week.
We are getting close!