In addition, all pavers were re-inspected and any chipped or scratched pavers were pulled and replaced.
Today (Thursday) we will focus on prepping the deck and coping for sealing. Most of today will be power washing the pavers to get all dust and dirt particles out of the nooks in the pavers. Weather permitting, we hope to seal the entire area on Saturday (Please note the weather station is predicting 5% chance of rain and if that remains the prediction, we will have to delay). The sealant requires 7 days to cure. We also hope to have our gates and fence repaired today and tomorrow.
Once the deck sealant is cured, we can focus on the spa to determine if the plaster will survive two years vs require total demolition and re-build. Once that is determined I can provide an estimated opening date.
Concurrently with the spa will be installation of new landscape irrigation and re-landscaping the pool area.
When that is complete, we will have a service come out and pressure wash all of our pool furniture and treat the vinyl straps so they don't soak up oils as well as protects them from the sun. A complete scrub down of the entire pool area will occur to remove any remnants of construction dust or dirt.
Final step is painting of the community center and fence.
Lots of steps remaining but we are moving full steam ahead and continue to get closer and closer to announcing our opening date.