Hi everyone. Please mark your calendars that the Community Center and Pool will be closed all day Tuesday May 7th. It is time for our long term fire alarm and plumbed extinguisher system re-certification. This is an all day process and Fire Regulations require us to close the facility until all systems are up and running. We are taking advantage of that day to also lower the pools, clean and seal all pool tiles and shower tiles, Additionally, our handyman will be touching up paint throughout the community center. It takes 6-8 hours to refill the pool and thus it won't open until May 8th. Finally, with the pool open, we will have our pre-summer cleaning and service on the BBQ's, clean and seal the pool furniture to avoid sun and sun screen damage, steam clean the entire bathrooms etc. The Board apologizes for the inconvenience and hope you agree that this will improve the summer pool experience.
Hi everyone. The Community Center office and gym will be closed Easter Sunday. Arrangements have been made to keep the pools open
Happy Holidays everyone
Hi everyone, the board reviewed the Sunday pool schedule during non-swim season. The Board approved a motion to expand the hours to summer hours when the weather supports keeping the pool heated from spring break to summer season.
The Board also held an Emergency Rule meeting regarding the spa. Changes in the law regarding children in the spa was the reason for the meeting. The health code has implemented the following language and the board voted a rule change effective now to stay in compliance. Everyone will receive a notice and a formal public meeting will be held, thus the emergency implementation until then. The rules effective immediately are:
(1) Elderly persons, pregnant women, infants and those with health conditions requiring medical care should consult with a physician before entering the spa.
(2) Children under the age of fourteen (14) are not allowed in the pool or spa without the immediate presence of a parent or adult guardian providing direct active supervision due to health and safety concerns.
(3) Hot water immersion while under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, drugs or medicines may lead to serious consequences and is not recommended.
(4) Do not use alone.
(5) Long exposure may result in hyperthermia, nausea, dizziness or fainting.
(6) The Association has the right to remove a child under the age of fourteen (14) from the pool or spa, if, in the sole and absolute judgment of the pool supervisor or management, the parent or adult guardian is not providing immediate and adequate supervision of the child.
I must note that the Health Department requires a minimum 30 hour pool closure for a Code Brown and sets specific targets for the pool chemistry. Our pool tech has advised us that with the heat of the spa, it will more likely be at least a 2 day closure. Parents, please for the pleasure of all, be extra aware of your children's bathroom schedules and make sure you have them use the restroom accordingly.
See flyer below for an upcoming garage sale event.
We are happy to announce, on Sunday, April 7th, the pool will be open until 8:45 PM! In addition, the Board is meeting on Monday, April 8th to discuss extending pool hours on Sundays going forward. The meeting begins at 6 PM and will be held at the Clubhouse.
See attached notice provided by the City of Temecula's contractor, LC Paving.