The HOA has not received the delivery date from Tropitone Pool Furniture as of this morning. Every effort is being made to expedite delivery.
Until the new pool furniture arrives, residents may bring their own pool and lawn chairs to use during their time at the community pool. While the HOA recognizes this is an inconvenience, the decision was made to keep the opening on time and not wait for the furniture.
If you have not exchanged your Key Fobs for the new ones, you are encouraged to do so prior to May 17th to avoid standing in line with your fellow resident procrastinators.
Your old Fobs will no longer work, so you will need to come to the front gate and rattle the door so staff can let you in.
Some exciting features of the new pools that we know will increase everyone’s enjoyment are:
- State of the art chemical controllers that are now monitored via the pool service smart phone
- New filtration media that is capable of filtering down to 3 microns vs the former 11-15 microns
- All new state of the art Skimmer’s with an additional skimmer added on the east end of the pool to stop the prior stagnation of oils and leaves
- New LED lighting in the spa and large pool to reduce energy consumption and maintenance
- New state of the art Security system designed to protect the community center 24hrs/day seven days per week.
- New drought tolerant plant scheme on North Side of the pool with a new water delivery system that delivers water to the roots only. This is projected by our landscaper to reduce water consumption in this area of our landscape by 85%.
- Pool monitors on site to improve the quality and enjoyment of everyone’s stay at the community center.
Finally, the Wolf Creek Lifestyle Board will be hosting a pool re-opening party on a date to be announced with food, drinks, added tables for everyone to enjoy fellowship with other residents and background music.
The HOA Board wishes everyone a wonderful summer experience!