Our manager, Jayson, spoke with the BBQ vendor and the reason the BBQ's could not be re-installed for July 4th was multiple gas leaks were found in the supply lines to the BBQ. A plumber will be out to replace and test all gas supply lines and then the BBQ's will be reinstalled. The vendor sent Jayson photos of the line and from what he saw, we were lucky we didn't have anyone injured. In regards to the BBQ's, the Board is adding an annual inspection and repair of the BBQ's at the end of each swim season which will reduce risks of injury and also assure everything is working like new for the start of the next swim season. Thank you everyone for your understanding yesterday.