To ensure there is enough for everyone, please RSVP with the on-site office at 951-506-6200. We must limit the number of reservations to 300 in accordance with Fire Marshall mandates. Once the reservation list is full, we will take names for a “standby” list. This group is given an arrival time to come to the community center on a standby basis. We are usually successful in accommodating those on this list when crowd levels permit. Thank you for your consideration.
This event will offer:
· Food and refreshments, including hamburgers, garden burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, corn on the cob, fresh lemonade, shaved ice cones, and desserts;
· A beach-themed photo area with professional photographer and photos to take home;
· A California tide pool experience with Captain Bobby, which includes a seven-foot touch tank with over 20 sea animals that guests can touch, see, and learn about;
· Games for kids of all ages; .
· Kids’ kinetic sand castle activity table; and
· A classic beach party band.
We hope to see you there!